CFM a battu son reccord de commandes en 2007
Singapour - 18 février 2008
(Disponible uniquement en anglais)
CFM International (CFM) experienced another record year in 2007, receiving orders for more than 2,700 commercial, military, and spare engines. These orders are valued at approximate $18 billion at list price.
CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Snecma (SAFRAN Group) and General Electric Company.
CFM set a new record in 2005, receiving orders for 1,640 CFM56 engines, and broke that record the very next year with orders for 2,110 engine. Prior to 2005, the company's previous record of 1,343 orders was set in 1989.
Highlights of 2007 order to date include:
- BOC Aviation: $275 million order for CFM56-7B engine to power 20 Boeing 737s; $95 million order for CFM56-5B engines to power seven firm, 10 option Airbus A320s.
- Air China: $345 million order for CFM56-5B engine to power 24 Airbus A321s.
- Skybus Airlines: $750 million order for CFM56-5B engines to power 65 Airbus A319s.
- ALAFCO Aviation Lease and Finance Company: a $100 million CFM56-7B engine order from to power six firm, six option Next-Generation 737 aircraft.
- easyJet: exercised options for CFM56-5B engines to power 52 additional Airbus A319 aircraft in a firm engine order valued at more than $700 million.
- Dubai Aerospace: $945 million CFM56-7B order to power 70 Boeing Next-Generation 737 aircraft for its DAE Capital aircraft leasing and finance business.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines: $135 million CFM56-5B engine order to power 10 Airbus A320s
- transavia.com: $95 million CFM56-7B engine order to power seven firm 737s
Pour plus d'informations, veuillez contacter :