Supplier QA Engineer
This position will have primary responsibility to improve the quality of supplied products and promote a “zero defects” policy. Additionally, the position is responsible for managing several Chinese suppliers of Centers of Excellence and will work closely with suppliers and internal teams dedicated to New Product industrialization in accordance with Safran requirements for suppliers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure the treatment of non-conformant products
- • Manage Suppliers to obtain relevant causal analysis (root cause & non detection cause) with 8D report
- • Ensure actions implemented and internal report
- • After Process & Product Audit follow corrective actions plan & continuous improvement plan
- • Perform Process & Product Audit to Suppliers
- • Potential Non Quality event Prevention
- • Works closely with suppliers and internal teams dedicated to New Product Industrialization in accordance with Safran requirements
- • Anticipate risks associated with changes – obtain risk analyses from suppliers, review and follow suppliers risk reduction plan
- • Provide and promote training to the suppliers
- • Mechanical Engineer
- • Experience in Supplier Quality Assurance
- • Experience in Quality Tools (8D, AMDEC, 5 Whys, Risk Analysis, …)
- • Good oral and written communication skills (French as a second language preferred)
- • Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- • Based in Snecma Suzhou, you will be regularly required to travel to visit your Chinese suppliers (as an eg. for industrialization or audits purposes).
- • Some travels in France will be necessary for job training sessions.
- • Daily work and contacts with Snecma teams (Quality, engineering department …) in France.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
Responsable Gestion de Production Réseau MRO - CFM SaM H/FPublished on 06/16/2019Magny-les-hameaux Cedex , France Regular Full time Supply chain
Production SupervisorPublished on 06/16/2019Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Fixed Term contract Manufacture / assembly and repair
Process EngineerPublished on 06/16/2019Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Fixed Term contract Manufacture / assembly and repair