Sr. FP&A Accountant
- • Assist in planning process and activities for budgeting and monthly rolling reforecast, Accountable for improvement of Forecast Accuracy by well cooperating with cross functions.
- • Provide analysis of monthly business performance of results vs. budget/forecast, including analysis for P/L, B/S and cash flow, expense and capex, product cost, inventory etc., and present analysis report to functional departments to control KPIs.
- • Provide daily/weekly financial data for strategic and business planning updates & reviews; Highlight risk and opportunity in timely manner; Support Company Continues Improvement projects by provide guidelines and saving validation. Other significant quantities of ad hoc and varied analysis
- • Work as business partner for various functional team, collect needs and come up with suggestions for result improvement
- • Prepare costing journal entries (cost allocation, inventory provision etc), work with Accounting Share Service Center and other departments to ensure smooth monthly closing, and to ensure good quality of finance data. Assist in validation of statutory and management accounts, responsible for Group management reports submission
- • Liaison with internal and external auditors. Assist in develop and update policy and procedures, take proper actions to ensure the compliance in relevant area.
- • Other tasks assigned by Controlling Manager
- • Bachelor degree or above in accounting or Finance, minimum five years FP&A experience in manufacturing company with full exercise of company P/L and B/S. Candidate who worked both in FP&A and costing area is desirable
- • Solid finance analytical and problem solving skills
- • Process improvement mind-set, ability to manage timely and accurately
- • Strong interpersonal communication skills to interface effectively with all levels in the organization
- • Advance MS office skills, good knowledge of ERP
- • Fluent in English both oral and writing
- • CPA or CMA is preferred
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
Intervention Technician at COMACPublished on 09/21/2019Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Fixed Term contract Customer services and support
Contrôleur de gestion services H/FPublished on 09/20/2019Melun Cedex, France Regular Full time Finance and management
Contrôleur de gestion industriel / Financial controller H/FPublished on 09/20/2019Moissy-cramayel, France Regular Full time Finance and management