Sales & Operation Planning Lead
Program / Customer Relations
1. Lead the S&OP process and set up the different work streams with cross functional team to executive the S&OP process
2. Work with global supply chain in France to ensure product supply and define priorities.
3. Work out rolling sales forecast and plant run hour activity forecast
4. Monitor performance dashboard
5. Collaborate with product, production and related departments to measure and improve performance
6. Work with related departments to manage and optimize global inventory (FG, WIP, RM)
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS：
1. Master Degree
2. English speaking, French is a plus
3. Above 8 years' experience in supply chain management
4. Good at communication, coordination and risk analysis & anticipation
5. Strong team work spirit and performance oriented
6. Good leadership spirit
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
(Senior) Cost AccountantPublished on 03/25/2020Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Finance and management
HSE ManagerPublished on 03/25/2020Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Health & Safety, Environment
Workshop PlannerPublished on 03/25/2020Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time General Services