Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - HSE & Security Manager in Suzhou
1.1. Ensure injury free working environment, by executing all the necessary prevention measures.
2. Ensure the compliance, in accordance with the requirements of government laws and regulations.
3. Responsible for HSE related improvement initiatives and on-time delivery of the key milestones;
4. Work on risk assessment and define sufficient actions to prevent the HSE related risks.
5. Ensure the execution of work-related accident investigation and building of preventive actions;
6. Conduct a trend analysis of the accident and important KPI, and look for improvement measures.
7. Ensure the implementation of the HSE comprehensive inspection, and follow up the inspection non-conformity completion.
8. Define and implement the HSE related trainings for all employees, to improve the HSE awareness and knowledge.
9. Define HSE activities and involve employees to attend the activities, and improve their safety awareness and skills.
10. Responsible of maintaining Safran safety standard at gold level, and maintain at L2 China safety standard, and make continuous improvement plan.
11. Maintaining a rapport with operations and other related functions on matters concerning security, reporting risk issues, and associated matters to explain and improve security awareness.
12. Coordinate and conduct regular security trainings with regards HSE & security policies, fire evacuation drills etc.
13. Monitor daily activities to ensure compliance with prescribed procedures and the introduction of security best practices.
14. Manage outsourced security agency and ensure that security guards are deployed to meet our security requirement. Ensuring that the guards are well aware of their responsibility and comply with the laid down procedures.
15. Managing and maintenance of security equipment's devices with the support of vendors and other support elements.
16. Oversee the inspection and maintenance of firefighting system to ensure the facilities are in good condition and meet the local code requirement.
17. Travelling security and internal traffic safety management.
18. Interact with and develop collaborative relationships with local police, fire bureaus and government authorities, to perform firefighting and security related inspections, reporting and strategic deployment for the mission of protection.
1. Minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent.
2. 8 years of experience in HSE or security operations.
3. 2 years in manager's position, experience of working in Multinational Corporation.
4. Bilingual English and Mandarin, knowledge of French will be an added advantage.
5. Overall view and Critical thinking.
6. Strong leadership and people management skills.
7. Strong sense of confidentiality.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
HSE ANALYST H/MPublished on 02/20/2021Querétaro, Mexico Regular Full time Health & Safety, Environment
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Facility Supervisor in SuzhouPublished on 02/03/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Assembly Product Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 01/06/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair