Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Assembly Product Engineer in Suzhou
- • Plan and monitor all activities link to new product industrialization or parts definition evolution
- • Plan and monitor all activities link to ramp-up of Leap assembly products
- • Monitor and control expense according to budget
- • Pilot for the industrial validation of the modules assembly
- • Pilot for solving production problem, sponsor of 5Why, 8D
- • Lead process improvement, work shop layout related LEAN and HSE Spirit
- • To achieve these activities, the product leader will lead a group of product engineers and will be on interface with production, quality and planning teams
- • Focal point with the back office
- • Master degree on mechanics or industrial engineering
- • At least 5 years' experience in Industrialization and project management
- • Good management level
- • Leadership spirit
- • Good communication skill in English or French
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Facility Supervisor in SuzhouPublished on 02/03/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
SUPERVISEUR DE PRODUCTION H/FPublished on 02/18/2021Sars Et Rosières, France Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Maintenance Supervisor in SuzhouPublished on 12/17/2020Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Means and equipment maintenance