Quality and Configuration Representative – LEAP 1C Program
- • He ensures the respect of any enforceable regulations, especially Part21 and ISO 9001 and puts in place Quality requirements issued by official authorities, from Engine Manufacturer or Air framer.
- • He takes part to internal and external audits (ISO, authorities…), manages corrective actions following audits. He is also in charge of “monitoring actions” (theorical review of a process / on-site check of a process implementation) to audit the Support team and makes sure that all FAL processes are known and applied by the team.
- • He develops Quality indicators on Support activities for internal communication and communication to the Air framer later on, for those agreed upon with the Support Manager. With the help of FAL Quality Insurance, he produces analysis reports dedicated to specific recurring Quality issue.
- • He takes part to all quality inspection of the IPS (engine, EBU, nacelle) with the Customer (incoming inspection, buy off). He delivers an analysis of any issue found during those inspections.
- • He manages all internal inspections between CFM and NXL.
- • He supervises the work of NXL on a quality point of view.
- • He establishes complementary EASA form 1 at IPS level along with IPS delivery documentation for Buy Off. He closely interfaces with NXL quality/configuration representative.
- • If asked by the Support technical expert (FTR/FSE), he lends his Quality expertise to the Customer.
- • He checks engine documentation, ensures its exhaustiveness at all times.
- • He makes sure that all interventions on the engine are done according to the processes defined and are properly recorded. He guarantees the tracking of engine configuration changes.
- • He tracks all non-quality events (Damage Report, Quality item, QPR,…) and configuration events. Any of those event must lead to a causal analysis (“5 Why”). He reports to his Quality counterpart within Air framer organization about the day to day resolution of a quality crisis, following the recovery plan defined by the Support Manager.
- • The Quality / Configuration Representative is the key interface for all aspects linked to Quality Insurance.
- • He reports to the maintenance team leader and functionally to the Final Assembly Line Quality Insurance Representative.
- • He is the interface between Safran Aircraft Engines Quality / Configuration, Air Framer and Nacellist Configuration.
Work schedule : Full time
Type of Contract :Local
Candidate profile : You have acquired knowledge of aircraft or engine maintenance in commercial aeronautic sector. You have cumulated professional experiences linked to Quality or Configuration Management.
Through your work experience, you have shown :
- - Dynamism
- - Diligence
- - Spirit of initiative
- - Priority management
- - Team spirit
Specificities of the mission :
This representative will be in charge of the setting up and follow up of Quality / Configuration within the Support team to COMAC FAL. He will guarantee respect of applicable regulations for Integrated Propulsion System deliveries and will answer Customer need in defined lead time to avoid impacting the Customer.
Localisation : Shanghai (CHINA)
Education level : Bachelor +5
Experience level : More than 3 years
Language & level : English, intermediate French is a plus
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.