- • Non-conformity treatment
- - Treat quality non-conformity events in the manufacturing line
- - Close quality rework sheets
- - Animate regularly the communication around the non-conformity
- - Ensure the interface between SafranAE Suzhou and engineering / quality in SafranAE in France
- • Quality investigation / non quality analyze
- • DVI (Industrial validation of processes)
- • Audit / surveillance
- • Education:
- - Bachelor degree majoring in mechanical engineering or other related
- • Technical skills:
- • Other skills:
- • Experience:
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.