1. Supervise the production team and arrange the production activities according to the master production plan.
2. Control any change of the production plan, forecast any delays and make corrective actions.
3. Monitor the performance of cell leaders & shift leaders.
4. Encourage the operators to contribute the ideas and improvements, and involve them for the problem analyzing and solving.
5. Analyze the key performance of the production, such as lead time, efficiency, non-quality rate, etc., and make prompt corrective and preventive actions to improve.
6. Use the Lean-6 sigma approaches to improve the performance of the line.
7. Ensure the level of the product quality by all means.
8. Coordinate with other supporting functions to resolve any quality, process, machine issues, timely, to maintain the delivery demand.
9. Ensure the health, safety and environment at the work station respecting the rules, and the rules are strictly followed.
10. Manage and improve the 5S and visual management in the workshop.
11. Participate the industrialization of new products.
12. Design the production flow, layout, and prepare all the resources for mass production of new products, such as labors recruitment, tooling & tools, transportation devices, and visual management tools.
Skills & Knowledge Required
1. Bachelor degree or above in the field of mechanical engineering.
2. Three years + production management experience. Relevant industry experience is preferred.
3. Fluent English Speaking and writing skills; Familiar with Microsoft office tools.
4. Team player with good communication and expression skills.
5. High responsibility and ownership spirits, and strong lead ship skill.
6. Motivation skills to others to increase the work efficiency.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
Process EngineerPublished on 06/16/2019Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Fixed Term contract Manufacture / assembly and repair
2 Opérateurs/Opératrices Usinage H/FPublished on 05/14/2019Commercy, France Fixed Term contract Manufacture / assembly and repair
Apprenti(e) Mécanicien Moteur H/FPublished on 06/16/2019Magny-les-hameaux Cedex , France Apprenticeship Manufacture / assembly and repair