1. Bachelor degree on mechanics or industrial engineering
2. At least 5 years' experience in process position, with CNC machining.
3. Project experience
4. Knowledge about fixture, tooling
5. Familiar with process method like FMEA, 5 why, 8D, six sigma etc.
6. Good analysis and problem-solving skills with high degree of responsibilities sense
7. Good communication skill in English
1. To identify, improve and industrialize production processing, able to create the Working Instruction and operation training
2. To prepare process, drawing, Job order, BOM for manufacturing
3. Rework prepares, work with production to reach the defined rate of FTR (first time right)
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
Production SupervisorPublished on 06/16/2019Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Fixed Term contract Manufacture / assembly and repair
2 Opérateurs/Opératrices Usinage H/FPublished on 05/14/2019Commercy, France Fixed Term contract Manufacture / assembly and repair
Apprenti(e) Mécanicien Moteur H/FPublished on 06/16/2019Magny-les-hameaux Cedex , France Apprenticeship Manufacture / assembly and repair