Program / Customer Relations
- • Carries out work to bring the engine into conformity, after Air framer or Airlines requests for intervention.
- • Carries out or participate to troubleshooting.
- • Carries out boroscope inspections.
- • Carries out work based on configuration control request (SB, ITT…)
- • Register all work done on appropriate tools/ work bases
- • Back-up for logistics tasks such as manage the levels of stock, the configuration of spare parts, validity of chemical products, placing orders as required…
- • Provides indicators of work performed.
- • Manages and maintains the store and the shop in good conditions.
- • Performs all the work respecting the applicable standards, and Airframer and Safran Standards (HSE, FOD, Ergonomics, etc…)
Candidate profile :
Due to the requirement of support, has to be flexible in working overtime on short notice.
Also, has to work in shifts as required per Airbus production (6:30 2:30; 2 11pm).
Candidate has an experience of assembly/disassembly and a good technical knowledge of the engine.
Candidate has some logistics basics knowledge.
Through his work experience, candidate has shown :
- - trustworthiness
- - autonomy
- - diligence
- - team spirit
- - availability
- - responsiveness
Education level :
High School Diploma (bachelor degree), vocational High School Diploma/BTEC national diploma or equivalent
Experience level :
More than 3 years on Aircraft engines maintenance or production.
Any other experience in complex industrial field will be studied (oil and gas, nuclear, automotive, etc..).
Language & Level
English is required
Chinese is required.
French is a plus.
Safran Aircraft Engines is a world-class engine manufacturer specializing in aeronautical and space propulsion. Within CFM International, Safran Aircraft Engines develops and produces the CFM56, both the best-selling engine of all times and the most reliable engine of its generation in the category of single-aisle aircraft. Its successor, the LEAP, was designed to equip the new-generation of single-aisle aircraft. Thanks to its cutting-edge technologies, the LEAP engine offers a significant reduction in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions in comparison with the CFM56 engines which are currently operating. The entry into service of the LEAP is scheduled for 2016 with the Airbus A320neo.
Safran Aicraft Engines also plays a key role in military propulsion. The company develops and produces the M53 and the M88 engines for the Mirage 2000 and the Rafale fighters. Safran Aircraft Engines offers its civilian and military customers a wide range of services as well as support to optimize aircraft operational availability.
Flight Test RepresentativePublished on 02/13/2019Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Fixed Term contract Customer services and support
Engineering Part M & CFM Services - Local Contract H/FPublished on 10/23/2017Melun Cedex, United Kingdom Fixed Term contract Customer services and support
Production SupervisorPublished on 02/20/2019Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Fixed Term contract Manufacture / assembly and repair