1. Lead ambitious projects by applying Lean sigma or other methodologies.
2. Help partners to identify process improvement needs, build and prioritize projects. Support team in successfully implementing high impact Lean sigma projects, workshops (One Safran, TPM, etc.)
3. Perform significant data analyses
4. Communicate and transfer best practices, techniques, and tools to peers and other improvement teams
5. Accomplish six sigma training program for being able to use six sigma tools and methodology required for the job, like root cause analysis techniques, attribute R&R, gage R&R, Hypothesis test, DOE..etc.
6. Coach GBs
7. Transfer basic statistic knowledge to engineering people and assist for continuous improvement culture building in the organization.
8. To apply Lean and six sigma tools to improve process yield in manufacturing, focusing on quality improvement to build continuous improvement culture.
9. Work with other department closely to provide lean and six sigma support and make sure appropriate utilization of lean thinking.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS：
- • Client Orientation
o Pro-activity and proposition-making mindset
o Value-added mindset
o Flexible on change of priorities
- • Result Orientation
o Ability to raise relevant alert to sponsor and management
o Understanding of project stakes
o Able to work in high pressure environment
- • Change management
o Negotiation and project management skills
o Experiences in leading transformation project is a plus
- • Communication and Cooperation
o Being able to adapt communication to all levels.
o Good interpersonal skills
o Demonstrate strong cooperation and team spirit capability to work efficiently with all departments
o Ability to stay tuned to Sponsors' requirements
o Good presentation skills
Experience Required/Must have:
- • Experience working in International and Multi-cultural organization
- • At least 3 years' experience in manufacturing; engineering or Quality related environment
- • Experiences in leading process optimization projects using 6-sigma and/or lean methodology is definitely an advantage
- • Good English and Mandarin Communication Skill (written/speaking/listening)
- • Lean six sigma green belt/black belt certification is definitely an advantage.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
INGENIEUR PROGRES H/FPublished on 03/28/2020Casablanca, Morocco Regular Full time Continuous improvement
(Senior) Cost AccountantPublished on 03/25/2020Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Finance and management
HSE ManagerPublished on 03/25/2020Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Health & Safety, Environment