Repair Management Intern
Repair Management Intern
Reports to: VP of Programs
Candidates must be based in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area and have some Aerospace or Business related education.
Reporting to the VP of Programs, the primary responsibility of this position is to support the Repair team in various capacities. The ideal candidate is computer savvy, organized and detailed oriented, and has a good sense for business.
- • Assist the team with repair order management, general communication with vendors, tracking of repair orders and problem resolutions
- • Provides the team with analysis and recommendations for repair/purchases
- • Provides the teams with inventory analysis and recommendations to keep/dispose of material.
- • Identify opportunities for improvement and lead the associated change
- • Assist the team with reporting and metrics
- • Perform basic functions of a Repair manager under the Repair manager supervision
- • Help automate some reporting (strong Excel/Access skills are a big plus).
- • Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- • Gain hands-on experience in Repair Management
- • Collaborate with experienced program and repair managers
- • Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- • Compensation available
- • Ability to provide close attention to detail
- • Self-starter/entrepreneurial; able to work well without constant direction
- • Fluent in English
- • Strong analytical skills and proficient in Excel and Access. Knowledge of Business Intelligence software is a plus.
- • Strong interpersonal skills.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
IT Support Specialist InternPublished on 06/27/2019Grand Prairie, United States Internship / Student Data management and IT
Account Management InternPublished on 06/14/2019Grand Prairie, United States Internship / Student Sales & Marketing
Program Management InternPublished on 06/14/2019Grand Prairie, United States Internship / Student Programs