Program Management Intern
Program / Customer Relations
Program Management Intern
Reports to: VP of Programs
Reporting to the VP of Programs, the primary responsibility of this position is to support the Program and Repair team in various capacities. The ideal candidate is computer savvy, organized and detailed oriented, and has a good sense for business.
- • Provide the program team with recommendations on valuation of material after reviewing price offers and sales
- • Assist the team with repair order management, general communication with vendors, tracking of repair orders and problem resolutions
- • Provides the team with analysis and recommendations for repair/purchases
- • Provides the teams with inventory analysis and recommendations to keep/dispose of material.
- • Identify opportunities for improvement and lead the associated change
- • Assist the team with reporting and metrics
- • Perform basic functions of a program manager under the program manger supervision
- • Help automate some reporting (strong Excel/Access skills are a big plus).
- • Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- • Gain hands-on experience in Program Management
- • Collaborate with experienced program and repair managers
- • Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- • Compensation available
- • High level of personal integrity
- • Customer focused
- • Detail Oriented
- • Sound business acumen
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
No travel required
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- • Aerospace related or Business major
- • 3.0 GPA or higher
- • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- • Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- • Experience with Excel and Access
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
Technical Services ManagerPublished on 07/17/2019Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Programs
Purchasing ManagerPublished on 06/24/2019Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Programs
Mise en place d'un guide/manuel de service des pratiques assurance qualité client Airbus H/FPublished on 09/17/2019Melun Cedex, France Internship / Student Programs