Account Management Intern
Program / Customer Relations
We are looking for an Account Management Intern to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You'll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
Account Management Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- • Help develop client relationships and grow existing accounts
- • Manage key account metrics from the Quote through Sales to the remittance process
- • Understand and communicate customer quality and business requirements
- • Customer Advocacy
- • Learn and apply account management techniques
- • Maintain sales and customer records
- •Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- •Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- •Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- •Work closely with a mentor who has over 20 years of experience in the field
- •Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- •Compensation available
- •Aerospace related or Business major
- •3.0 GPA or higher
- •Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- •Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- •Experience with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and access preferred
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
Repair Management InternPublished on 07/11/2019Grand Prairie, United States Internship / Student Administrative
IT Support Specialist InternPublished on 06/27/2019Grand Prairie, United States Internship / Student Data management and IT
Program Management InternPublished on 06/14/2019Grand Prairie, United States Internship / Student Programs