General Manager, Safran Aircraft Engines Poland H/F
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Safran Aircraft Engines is looking for a highly motivated General Manager for his Polish production unit (Safran Aircraft Engines Poland subsidiary).
KEY MISSIONS :
You lead a brand new plant of 250 collaborators, machining turbine blades with ambitious objectives of production on LEAP Program (massive production of about 1 million parts per year).
The plant is part of the turbine airfoils Center of Excellence (COE).
It includes Design and Methods office, Human resources, IT, and Finance departments, Quality team and Production.
With a strong leadership, you pilot the executive committee and coach the teams, and are accountable of the performances of the plant.
Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with the COE, you have the responsibility to develop the unit and to meet the requirements of LEAP ramp-up in production and cost.
You are responsible of Quality and HSE policy and results, according to SAFRAN Group requirements and standards.
Work language is English. Polish language is required. French language is a bonus
4 to 8 years of experience as General Manager of production units.
- -Capability in Aerospace and /or automotive manufacturing preferred.
- - Ability to operate, make decisions, lead and make forward progress in fast moving environments.
- - Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately at all levels of the organization.
- -Lead lean / kaizen events. Green Belt / Black Belt certification preferred
- -Develop and organize the team to reach Quantities, Quality and Cost needed by using “ONE SAFRAN” tools and rules.
- -Build the middle term business plan for the plant.
- -Hire people; develop the carriers of the key people.
- -Develop contacts with the others SAFRAN units in the area and with the other unit of the center of excellence to improve and integrate the best practices.
- -Provide and support the KPI's of the unit.
- - Apply robust, consistent, and reliable engineering fundamentals and processes to ensure the -highest quality of manufacturing engineering.
- - Develop HSE culture to reach the best level of safety at work and environmental footprint.
- - Represent the plant to all interested parties.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
Agent certifié CND Cosac niv 2 en Radiographie RA-CR-DR H/FPublished on 09/15/2019Evry Cedex, France Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Technicien CND Cosac en Radiographie H/FPublished on 09/15/2019Evry Cedex, France Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Gestionnaire d'Outillages H/FPublished on 09/09/2019Evry Cedex, France Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair